The full range of ocean freight services includes full container loads (FCL), less than container loads (LCL) and non-containerized loads for oversized shipments. All ocean routing is directed through our experienced network of core and preferred carriers, affording the multiple advantages of the smoothest possible delivery efficiency using optimal connections, market competitive rates and protection of capacity during peak times, all of which are appreciated by our long-standing customers.
- Global services in every major market
- Cross trade shipments
- Weekly export consolidation services from global ports to the Middle East
- Real time information – global communications links and on-line shipment tracking
- Greater visibility – of shipments and delivery schedules including complex logistics processes
- Secure storage-warehousing, consolidation and deconsolidation
- Transportation of empty/loaded containers, cargo and/or vehicles to port
- Port & customs clearance and documentation handling
- Handling of hazardous/break-bulk & over-sized cargo
- Non-containerized load/special equipment
Combined Air-and Sea freight servicesIs the most common option for smaller shipments; LAMS CARGO will work hard on your behalf to find the most competitive LCL solution to meet your requirements. Although competitive, costs will vary as will schedule options LAMS CRGO ‘LCL product provides dependable performance and a lower supply chain cost due to standard global connections from port to port.